Join Rodale Institute‘s researchers and staff to learn about the latest results of research projects and visit all demonstration stations on the 333 acres experimental farm. Participants will have the opportunity to interact one-on-one with Rodale Institute experts and learn about a wide variety of research and demonstration projects, all focused on organic agriculture. Stations will be set up throughout the farm so you’ll have time to explore our 333 acres when walking or enjoying a leisurely wagon ride from site to site.
If you’re interested in one particular area, we invite you to spend more time with a Rodale expert on that demo, asking questions and sharing knowledge.
* Farming Systems Trial (FST) and Oat Nutrition
* Vegetable Systems Trial (VST)
* High Tunnels and Grafted Tomatoes
* Organic Vegetables Cropping
* Pest Management – Bats
* Soil Microbiology – Soil Pit
* No-Till Management
* Pastured Swine Production
* Integrated Crops and Livestock Systems
* Water Purification Eco-Center (WPEC)
* Honey Bee Conservancy
* Agriculture Supported Communities (ASC)
Class tuition: $35/person includes lunch and handout materials. Organic Farmers Association Members receive 40% off Rodale Institute workshops. To sign up or learn more, please CLICK HERE.