Sunday, October 29th at the Palmer Park Mall in Easton
$5 pre-registration fee, $5 fee day of event
Entry fee benefits the Northampton Center for Animal Health and Wellness.
(Palmer Park Mall will match the final donation total)
Lineup for the parade starts at 10:30am, Parade begins promptly at 11am!
· All Pets MUST be on a leash at all times. Owners are responsible for the actions of their pets. Pets must be under control at all times.
· Pets should be sociable with other animals, adults, children, and should be not aggressive about food, toys, or owner.
· Pets must be comfortable in a loud and festive environment. Please be aware of the stress level of your pet at all times.
· Pets must be at least 3 months old, as younger animals have weak or no immune systems.
· Courtesy is appreciated! Be prepared to clean up after your pet.
· Pets must have current vaccinations, and be in good health.
· No aggressive animals-If participants display negative behavior, they will be asked to leave the event.
Pre-Register in the Palmer Park Mall Management Office .
· $5 of event entry fee
(all fees will be donated)
· Participants can register until 10:30am on the day of event.
· Total Donation Amount will be matched by Palmer Park Mall, and
donated to the Center for Health and Animal Wellness .
· Prizes awarded for Scariest, Cutest, most original, and silliest costume