Saturday, March 17th starting at 1 PM
Parade begins at 1pm at the ArtsQuest Steel Stacks Campus under the Archway! And will proceed down 1st & 2nd streets to end at the Banana Factory!
Come see Princess Merida from Brave (Professional Singing Princess), the Mackay Pipe Band, CAT Country 96, 100.7 WLEV and many more for the SouthSide’s 1st St. Patrick’s Day Parade!
After party celebrations include:
Don’t miss Color Me Mine’s fun family activities before, during, and after Molly’s SouthSide St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Celebration!
Color Me Mine is located at 25 E. 3rd Street!!!
$10 Make & Take Craft Passport (per child – while supplies last):
• Ceramic Shamrock Magnet Painting
• Festive Felt & Ribbon Shamrock Wand
• Glittering Leprechaun Treasure Slime
FREE Crafts & Activities include (while supplies last):
• Shamrock Paper Craft for kids
• Design-A-Leprechaun Coloring Contest
• Pot O’ Gold Bean Bag Toss Game with prizes
• Photo Booth with silly props
More FUN & FREE Activities:
• 2-5 PM – Green Shamrock Punch & Lucky Snack Mix (while supplies last)
• 2-3 PM – Pics With a Piper: Take a pic in our photo booth with bagpiper Josh of Celtic United Pipes & Drums
• 3-4 PM – Interactive Family Concert with LOLLY: Dance, sing & move with Lolly of Lolly & YoYo, as featured on the Sprout Network!
Irish Shenanigans at Molly’s Irish Grille & Sports Pub (located at 4 E 4th Street) FESTIVE IRISH DRINK AND FOOD specials and performances from the Irish Stars Parker School of Irish Dance and Bagpipers!
And be sure to stop by the Tally Ho
(located at 205 W 4th Street) ! Featuring a day long party on our dance floor with @4djfly from 1-5pm, drink specials all day long, NO COVER, and our regular Dj/karaoke Wall-to-Wall entertainment combo at night!
Parking is available at the NEW STREET PARKING GARAGE! 600 Spots and all within walking distance to all the fun!
To participate or volunteer please email Missy Hartney at firstname.lastname@example.org