So Much More Than a Holiday Destination
- Aisles of handmade works by more than 150 of the nation’s finest artisans.
- The ring-ting-tingling sounds of live Christmas music and jolly, old St. Nick’s hearty laughter.
- Ice carving and glassblowing demonstrations, including the popular Hot Glass Experience: Glass Ornament sessions.
- Käthe Wohlfarht, offering handmade ornaments, nutcrackers and collectibles from Germany.
- Breakfast with St. Nicholas (additional ticket required).
Christkindlmarkt 2018 season begins on Friday, November 16th and runs weekends until December 23rd! Click here to view the schedule.